You know you work in Corporate if ...
1) You've sat at the same desk for 4 years and worked for three different
2) Your resume is on a disk in your pocket.
3) When someone asks about what you do for a living, you lie.
4) You get really excited about a 2% pay raise.
5) You learn about your layoff on CNN.
6) Your biggest loss from a system crash is that you lose your best jokes.
7) Your supervisor doesn't have the ability to do your job.
8) You sit in a cubicle smaller than your bedroom closet.
9) Salaries of the members on the Executive Board are higher than all the
countries' annual budgets combined.
10) It's dark when you drive to and from work.
11) Fun is when issues are assigned to someone else.
12) "Communication" is something your group is having problems with.
13) You see a good looking person and know it is a visitor.
14) Free food left over from meetings is your main staple diet.
15) Weekends are those days your spouse makes you stay home.
16) Being sick is defined as can't walk or you're in the hospital.
17) You're already late on the assignment you just got.
18) Dilbert cartoons hang outside every cube.
19) Your boss' favorite lines are "When you get a few minutes", "In your
"When you're freed up", and "I have an opportunity for you."
20) Your relatives and family describe your job as "works with computers".