Saturday, June 30, 2012

what do you want to do before you die.




















question





















































Before I die I want to climb Mt. Everest!

Before I die I want to have a kid!


Before I die I want to change someone's life for the better!























Before I die I want to do something spontaneous.














Before I die I want to live




















Before I die I want to fly to Mars.





 


 




 



 










Before I die, I want to...Help the world




Before I die I want to be a better person





 

























 



 





 




 






 






you can check for more here 
  http://beforeidieiwantto.org













































































































































































































































































































































No comments: